Spare Part Catalogue

Currently reading:
Spare Part Catalogue

N

Nigel

I am now in receipt of the Spare Parts Catalogue CD that covers all out of production Fiats including 126, cinq, Bravo/a, Tipo, Uno, Punto Croma, coupe etc

It has exploded diagrams etc with part numbers and price guide (ball park in euros)

If you need to know a specific part no, or if a part fits across the board let me know. I may need to ask for some extra details as it goes down to chassis number details.

I will be adding this as a service to the bravo-guide in the future but I am stuck under a broken Jag for most of the next few days as I have sheared a caliper bolt inside the steering arm and I am haveing one or two irritations getting it out!

Cheers

N

There is a slight bug in that software - despite the fact the currency sign is Euros, the prices seem to be listed in Pounds. I did some comparisons between my copy and the proper one we've got in the Parts department at work, and the prices are the same.

Should you need any info for newer models or models in production such as Marea or S***o Nigel, let me know and i'll send you a copy for the Bravo guide.