Absolute bargain, especially in this weather!

Currently reading:
Absolute bargain, especially in this weather!

Only one watcher, see it go for 99p!

Item is brand news and never used, only taken from the box to look and check it was working, retails for $80 in the states.

Liam

Thanks for hiking it up although he must've but a fairly high bid in to begin with, he did pay and he lives in NI.

All is well apart from he cheeky note on PP, "Please post ASAP and leave feedback" The postage details was fully detailed in the listing!

Liam

I didn't say during the auction but these things are useless IMO for all but a few possible uses.

They are loud, not particularly cold, the casing can run very hot due to the motor, the PSUs fail if the fan motor doesn't fail first!

In a car where you have background noise anyway or in a PC room if you have a loud-ish PC on anyway, aslong as not used 24/7 too often. A lot of people want them for their bedroom or living room for beer next to the TV, they are simply too annoyingly loud for this.

I had a really nice large one from Maplin, it went back the same day when I had heard it and I bought a conventional fridge. My parents use one on their travels .

Back