General TwinAir Panda Cross Owners List & Photos

Currently reading:
General TwinAir Panda Cross Owners List & Photos

The big day arrived on Monday 24Nov14. Our first fiat forum member took delivery of their Fiat Panda Cross 0.9 TwinAir.
So here starts the first post of a hopefully growing list of TwinAir Cross owners around the Fiat world.
DIESEL CROSS OWNERS CAN SURELY START THEIR OWN LIST, PHOTOS AND THREAD. IT LOOKS THE SAME BUT ITS A DIFFERENT BREED.

No.1. Bogwoppit: Tuscany Green Cross - England

image3148.jpg image3147.jpg image3146.jpg
Undisputed First PandaCross

No.2. ??
No.3. ???
No.4. ????
No.5. ?????

Keep it rolling TwinAir Cross owners.

The big day arrived on Monday 24Nov14. Our first fiat forum member took delivery of their Fiat Panda Cross 0.9 TwinAir.
So here starts the first post of a hopefully growing list of TwinAir Cross owners around the Fiat world.
DIESEL CROSS OWNERS CAN SURELY START THEIR OWN LIST, PHOTOS AND THREAD. IT LOOKS THE SAME BUT ITS A DIFFERENT BREED.

No.1. Bogwoppit: Tuscany Green Cross - England

View attachment 146589 View attachment 146590 View attachment 146591
Undisputed First PandaCross

No.2. Panda Mo: Yellow twinair.

No.3. ???
No.4. ????
No.5. ?????

Fiat Panda Cross 0.9 TwinAir.

So here is the 3rd post of the ever growing list of TwinAir Cross owners around the Fiat world.

DIESEL CROSS OWNERS: PLEASE ADD YOURSELF TO THE THREAD
"DIESEL PANDA CROSS OWNERS LIST & PHOTOS".

IT LOOKS THE SAME BUT THE TwinAir IS A DIFFERENT BREED!

No.1. Bogwoppit: "Po" Tuscany Green TwinAir Cross - England
image3147 (1).jpg
UFP - Undisputed First PandaCross

No.2. Panda Mo: "Buzz" Tropicalia Yellow TwinAir Cross - England
IMG_25992.JPG
Meeting Grandad:)

No.3. Bundes: "Löki" CanCan Red TwinAir Cross - Scotland
DSC_0561.jpg
Blessed to Defeat Frost

No.4. ?: "?" ? TwinAir Cross - ?
No.5. ?: "?" ? TwinAir Cross - ?
No.6. ?: "?" ? TwinAir Cross - ?
No.7. ?: "?" ? TwinAir Cross - ?
No.8. ?: "?" ? TwinAir Cross - ?
No.9. ?: "?" ? TwinAir Cross - ?
No.10. ?: "?" ? TwinAir Cross - ?

No.##. Username?: "Cars name?" Colour? TwinAir Cross - Where?

Ü

Last edited:
Fiat Panda Cross 0.9 TwinAir.

Diesel Cross owners: Please add yourself to the thread
"Diesel Panda Cross Owners List & Photos".

It looks the same but the TwinAir is a Different Breed!

No.1. Bogwoppit: "Po" Tuscany Green TwinAir Cross - England
image3147 (1) (1).jpg
UFP - Undisputed First PandaCross

No.2. Panda Mo: "Buzz" Tropicalia Yellow TwinAir Cross - England
IMG_25992 (1).JPG
Meeting Grandad :)

No.3. Bundes: "Löki" CanCan Red TwinAir Cross - Scotland
DSC_0561.jpg
Blessed to Defeat Frost

No.4. Squadrone Rosso: "Chichi" Tuscany Green Twinair Cross - England
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1421947282.010095.jpg
Makes you sell your loved ones

No.5. ?: "?" ? Twinair cross - ?
No.6. ?: "?" ? Twinair cross - ?
No.7. ?: "?" ? Twinair cross - ?
No.8. ?: "?" ? Twinair cross - ?
No.9. ?: "?" ? Twinair cross - ?
No.10. ?: "?" ? Twinair cross - ?

No.##. Username?: "cars name?" colour? twinair cross - where?

Keep it Rolling TwinAir Cross Owners.

Please try to keep this thread tidy guys.
Its a list of owners with a photo of their car and any comment they want.
Please try to make the effort to copy/include the previous list/photos so its a running record of the Twinair Cross.
It is not for orders, general comments and normal posts etc.
Please resist, wait til you have your TwinAir under your bum and take its first photo.

Last edited:
Bumpin' this list of pictures of TwinAir Panda Crosses.

It died a death back in 2015 but now there are lots of proud owners out there, so hopefully it might grow.
Please give us a look at yours, either shiny & new, absolutely filthy or especially when it was the only car able to move when the heavy snow hit your country bad.

Bundes

Never did work out how to upload photos to this site (I don't do that cloud stuff) which is why my Wee Yellow Beastie never made an appearance on this thread!

Last edited:
Never did work out how to upload photos to this site (I don't do that cloud stuff) which is why my Wee Yellow Beastie never made an appearance on this thread!

Not sure about on a PC, but on mobile you need to press "Go advanced" under the text field, and then you'll see an option to attach a file/photo

Yes, I get that, but you can't just upload a photo straight from your phone etc (unless there's now a way to do that...?)

Here’s a photo uploaded straight from the phone. Press ‘Go Advanced’ then ‘Attach files’. This now gives an option to choose from the phone’s photo library, or take a new photo direct with the phone. Screenshot of this post showing that option being used (to attach this screenshot :) )

Attachments

• 40F2F8D7-4FA5-4253-8F38-6D20A7F0EE93.jpeg
    40F2F8D7-4FA5-4253-8F38-6D20A7F0EE93.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Just noticed this thread, here's the Empanda Italiana!

Probably one of the last in yellow as this colour has now been deleted (along with the green - the two most appropriate Cross tints!).

No snow around at this time of the year (only took delivery on July 27), longest run so far was down to Rome for the dark glass - 90km each way.

To date we have made the following "adjustments":

- Changed factory summer tyres to Conti AllSeasonContact
- NZ flag under side indicator repeaters, All Blacks badge on rear window
- Front centre armrest
- Upgrade headlights to Osram Nightbreaker (fogs to be done)
- Glass tint, rears 80%, driver & front passenger 20%
- Fitted rubber floorliners & bootliner
- 4x4 decals on tailgate & front 1/4 panels
- Additional tiedown rings in boot
- Antiglare panel on hood/bonnet
- Yellow striping around gearshift gaiter & dashboard side vents

Day & overnight excursions commence in September (y)

So far (825km) the experience has been outstanding!

ciao ciao

Attachments

• 7_looks the part.jpg
    7_looks the part.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
  • Yellow Cross 4x4 & kiwi flag.jpg
    Yellow Cross 4x4 & kiwi flag.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0006_43.jpg
    DSC_0006_43.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0009_41.jpg
    DSC_0009_41.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • Just washed b_13aug21.jpg
    Just washed b_13aug21.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
Noop 1/5/19

The ALL ORIGINAL Panda Cross Waze with the [90]HP engine as sold right across the EU. Fully loaded with lots of extras and much standard equipment. Sadly all the amazing equipment and high specification does not include the 90HP engine. None of these ever had a 90HP engine. Hence the Alloy wheels that were provided free after a court case was promised I hope they choke on the estimated £13,000,000 that was taken from customers who did not get what all the paperwork, including build documents, shipping documents, guarantee documents, gap insurance, invoice, doc, build confirmations, delivery, PDI and the my Fiat web site etc etc said.

Actually its definitely faster than my previous one, and vastly more economical with auto air con and extra's including CBC, leahter wheel and gear knob height adjustable seats but not the electric mirrors ordered, I still really like it, in spite of how much Fiats cheating and dishonesty still pisses me off. It was not just an internet site glytch! It was clearly planned systematic misinformation or it could be described as fraud. The named heads of the relevant departments / divisions know now to stay clear of me!

Red roof bars £70 ebay (new)
Boot liner £12 ebay (new)
Removable Westfalia tow bar and bespoke electrics £124 and £126
Mirror covers £18
Free 4x4 floor mats from Fiat Customer services who confirm these should have been fitted by the dealer.
Space saver and jack kit £70 eBay (new)
Redrubble Designer Panda Stickers £1.49
Free paint stick from Fiat customer services fro pointing out webs site inaccuracies .......
Crushed sills courtesy of some idiot in the PDI department - since repaired by me.
Unique alloys painted in high sparkle silver - note it is not possible to get a matched wheel colour as no paint code is given and with powder coat this means paint 1, paint them all!

Attachments

• Noop 2.jpg
    Noop 2.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I didn't get mats with my 4x4 (when new in 2018) either. However, Fiat only supply the carpet version in the UK - the Fiat rubber ones (much better suited to a 4x4 used in muddy fields and snow..) aren't made in RHD shape. But, I did get a set of really very good rubber mats from ECP for a bargain price, which are far more suitable for me than the carpet ones would ever have been. So I'm happy with that.

Back