Technical Cant find answer to window switch problem

Currently reading:
Technical Cant find answer to window switch problem

Shtoyyy

right heres the problem the small console holding the 7 switches (window switches, fog switches, diffuser, city and hazard) well when you turn on the fog lights these light up! Although not on my car anymore! Although the switches still work! So im thinking ill just get a new one! Although i did take the switch console apart and connected it without and plastic casing! All these lights are LEDs and none of them on this panel are working! 2 of the bulbs on the heater controls were gone and i replaced them but im hoping its just a coincidence they all went at once! Anybody any previous experience? Thank you!

right heres the problem the small console holding the 7 switches (window switches, fog switches, diffuser, city and hazard) well when you turn on the fog lights these light up! Although not on my car anymore! Although the switches still work! So im thinking ill just get a new one! Although i did take the switch console apart and connected it without and plastic casing! All these lights are LEDs and none of them on this panel are working! 2 of the bulbs on the heater controls were gone and i replaced them but im hoping its just a coincidence they all went at once! Anybody any previous experience? Thank you!

Leds don't tend to burn out unless there is a fault, so my suspicion would be wiring or a fuse that supplies them being burn or broken

Leds don't tend to burn out unless there is a fault, so my suspicion would be wiring or a fuse that supplies them being burn or broken

Do you have any idea where i could start looking?? I dont think it could be wiring ad every switch works perfectly! Funny enough the light for the hazards works! Well it flashes when they are on!

Dont know what lirc means but yeah thats my problem! I just picked up a second hand one along with a second hand lambda sensor! Have yet to see how my obd reader works with my punto but hopefuly all goes well and i can keep this updated on the switch console problem as couldnt find any similair threads anywhere!!

(Dont know what lirc means)

^

IIRC/ mean's If i Rember correctly.

HtH'

HtH' - means hope that helps.

these short text words are just a lazy way of typing.. its common on forums you will get used to it, ;)

I've been around forums for quite a while now and am still not used to all of it. Its just being lazy these days, when most devices have qwerty keyboards, although even I'm guilty on occasion of taking the short cut.

sometimes modern devices can cause problems.
mainly these modern phones.

here is one example.

A man received the following text from his neighbour:

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to
confess. I have been helping myself to your wife, day and night when you're not
around. In fact, more than you. I do not get it at home, but that's
no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will
accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't, ever happen again.
The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed
his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in:
Bloody autospell! I meant "wifi, not "wife" . . . . .

sorry we are going off topic.. abit of banter does no harm,

brilliant a bit like, "nan just died will see you later LOL (lots of love)" hahah anyway i got some joy with 1 of two problems! got my mini elm327 bluetooth to work with multiecuscan! thread which i started before but i plugged in my new switch console and still no joy! having trouble on where to look next!!! dont even know how to understand what pins are for what etc :(

Back