Styling No evo badge

Currently reading:
Styling No evo badge

ItsMagix

Hi guys, I recently bought a used 2011 1.2 litre punto evo, or at least this is what the car was described as when I bought it from the dealer, only there is no evo badge located at the bottom right of the boot, I'd just like to know more about this. Also, could someone tell me about modifications I could make to make it look a bit more sporty.

Hi guys, I recently bought a used 2011 1.2 litre punto evo, or at least this is what the car was described as when I bought it from the dealer, only there is no evo badge located at the bottom right of the boot, I'd just like to know more about this. Also, could someone tell me about modifications I could make to make it look a bit more sporty.

It sounds like maybe the previous owner removed the badge. They can be removed really easily. It's probably better without the badge isn't it?

It sounds like maybe the previous owner removed the badge. They can be removed really easily. It's probably better without the badge isn't it?

The other evo at the garage was the same, are there any other features that define it as an evo?

A possibility is that it was rear-ended an after painting the tailgate they didn't bother to replace the badge.

The black plastic trim all over the bumpers is the biggest giveaway and the grille is different the 2012+.

Ty friend, could you also point me in the direction of a body kit that will make it look a bit more sporty but not, "chavy"

Is it a My Life? If it is, for some reason they didn't come with the Evo badge on the boot.
My son has one and this baffled us as well so did a bit of research and spoke to the dealer and the My Life's never had one.

:( I like the Evo name!

Tango Red - Fiat Punto Evo 1.6 Multijet Turbo Diesel Sporting!

Back