the joys of kick boxing....

Currently reading:
the joys of kick boxing....

thanks to steve (not the panda owner in ireland) my kick boxing partner, i now have a broken nose (he can kick very high), and its slightly wonky. i was going to put up the picture, but the blood was covering my face, and i felt ill looking at the pic :yuck:

image it - high kick, nose broke, blood splattered against the wall and over my face :(

i will think about it, its just so :yuck: my nose was pointing to the right, and almost flat to my face (i put the pic on the same level as the video of that lass being sick).

i didnt really feel it until about 10 minutes later. it now points very slightly to the left (we tried to put it right), and the nose has a lump on the right side (because the bone snapped in half).

christopher watson said:
i didnt really feel it until about 10 minutes later. it now points very slightly to the left (we tried to put it right), and the nose has a lump on the right side (because the bone snapped in half).

if that is the case then u will need it set by a doctors to get it straight again.

the problem is, if u havent already had it done it will need to be broken again to get it mobile to get it straight!!!

Back