Styling Bull bars

Currently reading:
Styling Bull bars

Hi there

I know your original post was a while back, but out of interest did you ever try fitting the bull bars from the suzuki? I have literally just bought a set for an sj410 and wondered if you had any warnings, ideas or tips?

Thanks,

my favourite bull bars are the ones that wrap around the front. i know someone has a set on here but i cant remember who.

i still say the best bull bars, are the ones you fix up yourself. take the standard sisley bar, then add to it.

add a top bar, then add a few spot light mounts.. then maybe an aerial mounting point.. yeah...

my favourite bull bars are the ones that wrap around the front. i know someone has a set on here but i cant remember who.

i still say the best bull bars, are the ones you fix up yourself. take the standard sisley bar, then add to it.

add a top bar, then add a few spot light mounts.. then maybe an aerial mounting point.. yeah...

I had a set on Freebo Sisley

Yes. Can't say I was particularly fond of them and the mounting wasn't too good:

IMG_8373.JPG

In the end I swapped to a traditional one:

IMG_0252.JPG

Great design but it is too low to the ground. Stops climbing a steep slope

I'm running without Englebert's old bull bars these days, too much weight and just another thing to scrape into the ground, I feel much the same about sump guards as it managed to squash the exhaust. Honestly, without comedic levels of lift and expensive modifications these cars love to destroy themselves (user error excluded). Still, keeps the Freddie's of this world busy. BTW Henry has just passed another MOT.

Back