500X The FIAT 500X is coming

Currently reading:
500X The FIAT 500X is coming

Attachments

• f4217a98da35ba70203b2a4e2f23bc02c4befd8a.jpeg
    f4217a98da35ba70203b2a4e2f23bc02c4befd8a.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 394
Last edited by a moderator:
I read that this is going to be built alongside the Corsa and Punto, bearing in mind Vauxhall have just released their new corsa, does this point to a definite new Punto? Rumours have been abound that they aren't replacing it, so hopefully it looks like they will.

Mid March and they've still not released the thing, it's like they're pushing for lots of early prerelease orders so they can make a big song and dance about what a massive success it's release has been.

Mid March and they've still not released the thing, it's like they're pushing for lots of early prerelease orders so they can make a big song and dance about what a massive success it's release has been.

Or they know how rubbish it is and want to sell loads prerelease because once people drive it they won't want to buy it :p

Although the 4X4 one appeals ;)

I agree but the price puts it in the ball park of the likes of the countryman, BMW X1, and numerous other tried and tested small suv type cars

Fiat are going the same way as Hyundai, make a good cheap product, it sells well (because its cheap) so put the prices up to compete with premium brands and lose their shirt because the brand is still considered cheap.

Hi

I had the opportunity to drive a city style 500x for a week while on holiday in Lanzarote 3 weeks ago and like it so much I have just purchased one today. roll on July.

Stu

Back