Technical Setting the clock

Currently reading:
Technical Setting the clock

lee89

So the Strada Abarth is booked in for its MOT this Saturday which it will hopefully pass as its only done 4 miles since the last one.

The nice gentleman i look after it for has given me the keys has told me to use it as i please as he doesn't have the time to look after or the money at the moment but how on earth do you set the clock? Its one of those digital things with three buttons (and what seems to be a lap timer?) that don't make sense and i cant fathom it out and its rather annoying reading 00:00 :confused:

Last edited:
So the Strada Abarth is booked in for its MOT this Saturday which it will hopefully pass as its only done 4 miles since the last one.

The nice gentleman i look after it for has given me the keys has told me to use it as i please as he doesn't have the time to look after or the money at the moment but how on earth do you set the clock? Its one of those digital things with three buttons (and what seems to be a lap timer?) that don't make sense and i cant fathom it out and its rather annoying reading 00:00 :confused:

Sorry mine's only got 2 buttons, but still needs an astro physicist to set it (I usually manage it by random pressing of buttons - it's fine for a day then resets itself to 00:00 annoyingly)! :rolleyes:

I would expect that you need to get each number on its own eg the first 00 bit then press the right (maybe) button to advance by an hour each time. Then it will move on to the minutes etc by pressing the middle button (maybe!). To get each number on its own maybe try pressing only the left or middle button, or maybe left & right together?

Sorry not helping much but I'd probably be able to set it given a cup of coffee and 10 mins pressing the buttons - might not be able to work out how I did it though!! ;)

I'll have a look in my owners manual later - mines only a CL but it might show other versions - mine is a mk1 though so that might also confuse the issue.

lee89 Ta-da!! Surprised it was in there under S75/S85 - if it's not the same then sorry you're back to pressing buttons randomly! (y) You should be able to read it, but it's clearer if you click on the photo.

Still looks complicated mind you, even with the instructions there........ ;)

Wow thank you! I managed to set the time last night but at least ill no how to do it next time and hot to use the chronometer now :)

Back