No shopping carts at ePer?

Currently reading:
No shopping carts at ePer?

fucato

Banned
Hello,
I'm a long-time "lurker" here on the forum and on ePer. :cool:
( Didn't bother to register so far, since I found everything on the spot :)...)

So first of all thanks for the great service!! - Got already quite some infos from here.

The wheel bearing on my ducato are making trouble, so I'm just putting the parts numbers together (I will also replace the brake disc at this opp).

So why do I put this in the site forum?
Because I wanted (have it in the past, IIRC) to use the shopping cart functionailty of eper for this. Which is very nice because it gives you a rough price estimates and the part numbers all in one table, with which you can go shoppiung then.

However it doesn't work anymore! If you put something in the cart there is always an error message. :cry:

Any chance of fixing this?
Thanks
cheers

A Moderator may add more detail, but the ePER on here is quite old and is here as a guide, especially for some older models that do not appear on later versions of ePER. The pricing data is therefore very old and so out of date it would not be helpful.

Instead, use Shop4Parts (http://www.shop4parts.co.uk/) or Euro (http://www.eurocarparts.com/). Presumably there is a similar parts supplier in Germany that would provide prices that are current.

Well, and it is exactly that reference that I need. Because the webshops don't give you the original spare part number. And without it, it is unnecessary hard to decide whether it is the right part for your car and model or not...

I see about the prices - they are very dated, but still they give you at least a hint if it is expensive or not.

And actually it doesn't have to be the shopping cart functionality, but the printing facility (which gives you a pdf) would be very nice if it would work again.

So that being said, is there an webadmin around?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks for pointing that out - it must have been a bug there since forever.

Fixed :)
Aww, you are my hero! :worship:

Thanks a lot!
thumb.gif

Back