Someone help with the cancelling of my profile on here?

Currently reading:
Someone help with the cancelling of my profile on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hegnirst

Hi guys,

Not a fan of some of the people in the panda section at all. Shoot down everyones ideas and they think because there older, even though they have no clue, they are correct in every way. Just in general puts a downer on everything. Ive had enough with it along with about 50 others. anyway...

i know it says...

Once an account has posts made against it - IT CANNOT BE REMOVED, this is to ensure the forum isn't left with gaps in threads, making them nonsensical.

...in the t and c's. but i do not want to be on here. the remarks are appalling i even had my reg, name and where i live quoted and threatened to have my insurance called about my car which is unbelievably childish and just annoying lol which i have declared but thats not the point.

A lot of stuff goes unsaid and when it does its 'looked down upon' and not taken up by the admin. I am a member of staff for another forum with 43K aprox people and we monitor well and wouldn't take half the **** thats on here.

obviously I'm only talking about the small percentage which is the panda section that I've been on.

But i just don't want to be on here anymore please!

regards

As I'm not a Moderator, I'm not going to say what I think of your recent posts.

However, you can't "close" your account on here. If you really don't want to be on the forum, simply logout and don't return.

Dom

I read the posts! Is that it? I also didn't see any reports either <---seeing that you are staff on another site, surely you know how this works?

You also seemed to be quite derogatory, again it seems your forum etiquette has gone out of the window, but of course you feel 100% justified in your behaviour.

Ah well, never nice to lose a member but it is your choice to go - making a song and dance about it though never really does you any favours to be fair <---how would you treat a thread like this on your site?

Just don't log in again - and move on :) None of your posts/threads will be removed however.

Last edited:
:yeahthat:

Your account isn't getting deleted. Sorry but we prefer to keep our Database integrity and prefer not to have blank posts left all over by people who leave in a paddy...

If you've got a genuine concern use the "report" button on the post you have a problem with and state why you have a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back