Styling 500L easy to trekking.

Currently reading:
Styling 500L easy to trekking.

batiscx2

Hi,
I own a 500L Easy and wanted to know if any of the members have information regarding the chrome accent side protectors that the Trekking model has (see attached image). I want to upgrade my 500L so that it will have this accent from the Trekking. Does anyone know where to purchase the part or is there a workaround like a chrome sticker that will simulate this part .

Attachments

• 7-8-2014 9-19-33 AM.png
    7-8-2014 9-19-33 AM.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 84
Hi,
I own a 500L Easy and wanted to know if any of the members have information regarding the chrome accent side protectors that the Trekking model has (see attached image). I want to upgrade my 500L so that it will have this accent from the Trekking. Does anyone know where to purchase the part or is there a workaround like a chrome sticker that will simulate this part .

Our POP has these and assuming the profile of the side rubbing strips is the same on all models (I believe it is) it is likely they are just 'stuck on' items.

Often such chrome additions just stick on with double sided body tape, though you may find they do have small tabs on them which clip into receiving holes on the rubbing strips (meaning of course the rubbing strips themselves may be different but I doubt it)

A such they will be a standard FIAT body part which any FIAT dealer or body shop should be able to get for you.

Just to be clear-Trekking has matte chrome finish and if you have any other shiny chrome detail on your car I just don't think it would be easthetically pleasing...Mind that little detail :)

Back