Technical Marea 1.6 auto gearbox Aisin 6040LE

Currently reading:
Technical Marea 1.6 auto gearbox Aisin 6040LE

subija

Hello,

1. Does anyone knows the gap between snap ring and drive plate of the course clutch. (c0, c1, c2 & c3)
2. What is the diferent between Dextron II fluid & Dextron III fluid.
3. Where can I get the repair manual for the Aisin 60-40 LE auto gearbox.

I've sent the car to the Fiat authorise dealer, the problem still persist (slip at lower & high speed & the clutch as well as the oil ring & seal have been replaced). I suspect on the clucth clearance... will someone help.

Regards

subija

You gotta talk to Terry, the web master for the Italiaauto web site. Go to www.italiaauto.com

Cheers.

Hi Guys,
Thanks god at last I managed to rebuilt my gearbox myself. For your infor guys I'm not a mechanic but through reading % surfing internet Plus guts, I attempted 3 times dismantled & assembled the transmission for almost 2 months. Believe it or not its run even smoother than before!
Who ever interested on how to repait this gearbox can email me, I can provide some photos of the exploded part in the transaxle.

Just to remind U all guys,
1. watch out on the oil filter transmission because U need to extract the gearbox if U want to clean or replace it!
2. The Clutches for C2, C3 & c4 are made of something like sand paper! easy to spoil.
3. So dont put additive, just used recommended oil transmission

Believe it or not .... believe it I did it alone plus tools I bought & I save 80% from the cost of rebuilt by workshop or professional.

Happy motoring

subija

Back