Technical 2012 onwards service manual

Currently reading:
Technical 2012 onwards service manual

philboo

I have looked on the forum and searched online for eper ? but cannot find a service manual for the newer 2012 onwards panda.

I want to look for dashboard dismantling and also a part from an exploded view of the area around the windscreen scuttle.

Does anyone have a copy or know how I can view this online ?

Thanks

Phil

I have looked on the forum and searched online for eper ? but cannot find a service manual for the newer 2012 onwards panda.

I want to look for dashboard dismantling and also a part from an exploded view of the area around the windscreen scuttle.

Does anyone have a copy or know how I can view this online ?

Thanks

Phil

Oh, dear. Problems?

can anyone help? I have downloaded all 8 parts elearn for grande punto and installed and it comes up with insert cd rom into drive. I am using windows 7 do you need to run it on xp? thanks.

do you need to download all 8 parts then extract them all?

Yes... you need to download all 8 parts into the same folder, then point WinRar at part 1. That will unzip all 8 parts to an image file named "Grande Punto eLEARN.iso". Use the .iso file to create a CD. (don't copy any files to the CD). Then setup the eLEARN program from the CD. That will create an eLEARN icon on the desktop. Use the icon to start the program. The CD must be in the drive when using the program.

can anyone help? I have downloaded all 8 parts elearn for grande punto and installed and it comes up with insert cd rom into drive. I am using windows 7 do you need to run it on xp? thanks.

It works on Win7.

Are you stuck try to remove the dash? Removed a few myself so might be able to help.

Hi T14086

I was going to have a look to see what may be involved to investigate my passenger side rattle behind the dash.

I'll also see if the elearn manual has the new panda in.

Looking quickly underneath, there's a cover below the glove box then I assume the glove box comes out in a similar way to the pre 2012 panda ?

Phil

I's under warranty so why not let the dealership sort it out?

Yeah glovebox comes out, mind if removing dash as there are screws in the top (open) glovebox facing inwards towards you (2).

Last time they had it they couldn't hear it. Typically it's bad if going up a hill and the revs build. Sounds like the whole dash on the left is slightly loose.

Thought I'd try to narrow it down for the dealer to then look at ;-)

Back