Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Palio

Spirito di Panto!
I will be organising a stand at this year's Chiltern Hills show, as I have done for several years.

This is a really good classic car show, and everyone is welcome to come along.

There is a new location this year, which hopefully will give more space (there were well over 1000 cars last year).

Last year's thread is at https://www.fiatforum.com/panda-class...-19th-may.html and event info at http://www.chilternhillsrally.org.uk/

The application form is attached. It's £5 but you get a very nice model car if you prebook!

Please make sure you use the application form with the Club name included, or write it in if you have a blank application form already sent to you by the organisers.

There is NO problem with newer cars getting in as part of the stand, but please let me know what you are planning to bring so that I can make sure it's not all new stuff. The category is "S" if yours is newer than 1986. (y)

https://www.fiatforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=134857&d=1398014835

Just spoken to the organisers who need forms in asap or sooner. :eek:

I'm sending mine back again - long story but they treated it as a non club stand as I'd only sent 2 in!! :rolleyes:

Anyway homeward scout VmanC are your forms in the post, or do you want me to send one for you? I'll sub you the £5 if so, as I know where to find you...... Vernon, sorry I've included you as you went last year. (y)

Just spoken to the organisers who need forms in asap or sooner. :eek:

I'm sending mine back again - long story but they treated it as a non club stand as I'd only sent 2 in!! :rolleyes:

Anyway homeward scout VmanC are your forms in the post, or do you want me to send one for you? I'll sub you the £5 if so, as I know where to find you...... Vernon, sorry I've included you as you went last year. (y)

Yes please can you do mine

If you would, that would be great; and would save me the hassle of trying to print from my iPad (which is a technology I yet have to master for more than about 30% of the time...). You'll have to put me down as being in the Punto, though (EU02 KHX, if you need the reg...), I'm afraid.... :eek:

Many thanks...! :worship:

PS: Does anyone else, when they notice they've been 'mentioned', wonder -- just before they click on the link -- what it is they've done now... -- or am I just being paranoid...? ("And me with this pain in my diodes all down my left side.") :nutter:

If you would, that would be great; and would save me the hassle of trying to print from my iPad (which is a technology I yet have to master for more than about 30% of the time...). You'll have to put me down as being in the Punto, though (EU02 KHX, if you need the reg...), I'm afraid.... :eek:

Many thanks...! :worship:

PS: Does anyone else, when they notice they've been 'mentioned', wonder -- just before they click on the link -- what it is they've done now... -- or am I just being paranoid...? ("And me with this pain in my diodes all down my left side.") :nutter:

Ok thanks Marvin - yes it's just you I think! ;)

Ok I can put you down as the Punto - unless you want to take the Uno? You haven't driven that yet & although there is a risk you won't let me have the keys back, I'm happy to risk that..... (y)

Ok I can put you down as the Punto - unless you want to take the Uno? You haven't driven that yet & although there is a risk you won't let me have the keys back, I'm happy to risk that..... (y)

Ta. :worship:

That's very generous... -- but I don't have a good record with maiden journeys in Selectas (like you with exhausts...!?!) -- and you're right, I covet it utterly! I'm also slightly wary, at the moment (until my health, hopefully, stabilizes...), of driving anything that's not mine. I will drive it one day, though.... :cool:

Ta. :worship:

That's very generous... -- but I don't have a good record with maiden journeys in Selectas (like you with exhausts...!?!) -- and you're right, I covet it utterly! I'm also slightly wary, at the moment (until my health, hopefully, stabilizes...), of driving anything that's not mine. I will drive it one day, though.... :cool:

I really wouldn't worry about breaking it. I am aware of a potential issue and have been trying to find a kill or cure for it since November - it just carries on regardless of how hard I boot it & doesn't seem to be getting any worse (y)

I do, of course, understand why you have doubts. I'll book the Punto in, and have the Uno on standby if & when you want to give it a go. It's an open invitation to use it and I have no problem with loaning it to you for longer either (though we might need to consider insurance unless you're comfortable with 3rd party cover). :)

I really wouldn't worry about breaking it. I am aware of a potential issue and have been trying to find a kill or cure for it since November - it just carries on regardless of how hard I boot it & doesn't seem to be getting any worse (y)

I do, of course, understand why you have doubts. I'll book the Punto in, and have the Uno on standby if & when you want to give it a go. It's an open invitation to use it and I have no problem with loaning it to you for longer either (though we might need to consider insurance unless you're comfortable with 3rd party cover). :)

room for more..??,
charlie

Just how early.. are you getting there/ setting up..,??

not sure I'd have time to swap to the Uno enroute.. most likely to be in an early panda..(2004 active);)

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Not quite that advanced in the planning yet! :eek:

I'd think I'd want to get to the show about 9 or 9.30 (I think it starts at 10 usually), but there shouldn't be a problem with you getting there later. (y)

If you did want to take something older (there are currently Panda's, 127's and an Uno taxed I think :eek: ) it could probably be left at scout 's house in Aylesbury to make it easier (en route) from Oxford - equally, I'm sure a newer Panda would fit in fine. :)

Ta! Might as well, unless we're invading yours, beforehand, like we did last year.... :)

You're more than welcome to, but it's at a different location this year (the show that is! :rolleyes: ) so I'd guess you will go M40 to Bicester, A41 to Aylesbury, then A413 (I think) up to the show? It also gives you more freedom to be lenient on your timings. I suspect you don't want the Uno but if you did it could be either here or with Bob who's in Aylesbury. :idea:

Back