General Headlights

Currently reading:
General Headlights

Hi. I assume that you mean that you want 4 (2x2) RHD ( as you're in Limerick) headlamps for a 1982-88 FIAT Strada?(UK= Ritmo in Europe)?- as this section of the site is for that model.

If you're not yet sorted, and they are like hens' teeth for RHD, you could try Darren Moxey who advertises on ebay as DirtBikeBreaker:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Stra...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item415169d8bc

He's not cheap, and you have to keep nudging him, but he keeps some Ritmo/Strada bits (I've had some) and may have the lights. I still have my full Abarth 130TC series3 front grille and UK lights,which I removed and replaced entirely when I French registered my car- but I don't wish to sell.

Just be aware that there is a difference between the fitting of the grille on the S2 (slats right to the edge) and S3 (smooth around the light housings), with differences too in the fitting of the rear holder plate for the headlights .

IF you're after LHD,for some reason, get back to me and I'll point you toward possible European sources- but p&p can be expensive. If you're after an entirely different model, eg the "Ritmo" as supplied in Australia= Bravo on FF, then post your enquiry elsewhere on this site.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yes that's what I'm after, sold as Ritmo here, I'll email him, thanks,

Back