General 500L Trekking

Currently reading:
General 500L Trekking

Ste Von Kona

Hi there.
I picked up my new 5OOL Trekking 1.3 Diesel Dualogic last week and I am very happy with her. Easy to get in and out of, great view out , comfy seats, easy to use dash, and very smooth and quiet.
I have never had a diesel and was a bit sceptical about the low power compared to the petrol automatics I have owned.
Well, after a week and 450 miles I can say that this is one fine car, a joy to drive with plenty of real world get up and go. I have driven on motorways, A roads, B roads, dual carriageways, and farm tracks as well as two trips into the city and have averaged 55 mpg.
Best car I have owned? Absolutely.

Attachments

• 100_4495.jpg
    100_4495.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 182
I've had my Trekking since October and absolutely love it. We don't have the diesel option in the US but have been very happy with MPG. I'm filling up half as frequently as with my Chev Equinox. Happy motoring to you!

How are you pleased with that engine?We have a 1.4 petrol in ours Trekking and it's lacking some power...
For me,Trekking is a perfect design car with those bumpers.....I just love him and even now,after 10 months of owning him I still admire his looks :)

Back