General New member with new Punto Sporting!

Currently reading:
General New member with new Punto Sporting!

Adrianh290

:) Should be taking delivery of my brand new Punto Sporting in Exotica Red this weekend. Very excited.

When I went to talk to the dealer on Friday both myself, and the salesman, were amazed to find out that Fiat have now stopped manufacturing the Sporting trim level?! But he managed to find me one in another showroom. So had to have red, but I don't mind.

Should be a big difference coming from a Focus ST! Haha. But gonna be a Dad soon, so I wanted a good, practical and fairly economical little car with 5 doors that looks good.

The Mrs is getting a brand new Pop in metallic black. She's got a little 500 atm and loves it. So she's converted me to the Fiat family!

:) Should be taking delivery of my brand new Punto Sporting in Exotica Red this weekend. I wanted a good, practical and fairly economical little car with 5 doors that looks good.

The Mrs is getting a brand new Pop in metallic black. She's got a little 500 atm and loves it. So she's converted me to the Fiat family!

hi , and welcome to FF, :)

the punto is a great compromise car.. the looks have developed over best part of 10 years.. and the whole package is now pretty sorted, :cool:

know what you mean about a "convert", my mrs bought a Yellow FIAT when we 1st started.. ,only had 1 non fiat since, PUG :yuck:
my 2013 punto is FIAT # 27 for me now:D

charlie - Oxford

hi , and welcome to FF, :)

the punto is a great compromise car.. the looks have developed over best part of 10 years.. and the whole package is now pretty sorted, :cool:

know what you mean about a "convert", my mrs bought a Yellow FIAT when we 1st started.. ,only had 1 non fiat since, PUG :yuck:
my 2013 punto is FIAT # 27 for me now:D

charlie - Oxford

Thanks for the reply bud! This will be my first Fiat so I'm really looking forward to picking it up! It is a good compromise, nice looks, but practical and economical. It's going to save me a lot of money every month. Plus, I got a good deal :) Just glad they found me a Sporting as I was shocked when told they weren't making that trim level any more :-S

Back