General My new Bravo T-Jet Sport in Maserati Blue

Currently reading:
General My new Bravo T-Jet Sport in Maserati Blue

deebo007

Loving my T-Jet Sport
Finally got chance to clean the new Bravo. Had her for a week, really pleased so far.

Not got many plans other than keeping her clean and getting a few minor imperfections sorted.

I was really lucky to find such a well spec'ed car in the perfect colour and great condition.

Cheers,
Dave

Parking sensors were an option I believe. Also, I think the standard fit of tinted windows was stopped just before this car was built.

Parking sensors were an option I believe. Also, I think the standard fit of tinted windows was stopped just before this car was built.

Yes and no, tints have always been available. Only thing yours seem to have his the Bi-xenon HIDs and roof. Mines the same along with parking sensors and tints, like Tad's I believe.

Just keep on top of the roof maintenance ;)

Yes and no, tints have always been available. Only thing yours seem to have his the Bi-xenon HIDs and roof. Mines the same along with parking sensors and tints, like Tad's I believe.

Just keep on top of the roof maintenance ;)

Tints were available, just not standard fit on the sport from MY09 I believe (could be wrong). Thinking of getting the mesh window blinds that are fitted with clips to the inside of the window frame, has the benefit of still shading with the windows down.

The car also has Climate, arm rest and electric windows all around.

Need to check to see if I have pre-wiring for an easy cruise control install.

Thanks for the tip on skydome, previous owner had a sale fall through cos the roof refused to close on a test drive. They had it serviced at Fiat just before I agreed the purchase (y)

The car is going in for a full service plus timing belt and water pump on Monday. Then it's up for sale, as we no longer need two cars in the household. I'll place a full advert on here sometime next week.

Back