Technical Interior LED Light Holder

Currently reading:
Technical Interior LED Light Holder

So last year I bought these for my overhead interior light:

Vktech Pack of 4 36mm 16 3528-SMD Led Car Interior Festoon Dome Bulb Light Bright Blue: Amazon.co.uk: Lighting

I quickly decided that they weren't what I wanted from my interior light. I have foot well lights as well but they aren't brilliant and I want more blue!! So I reckon these will be great, however I don't want them to be loose, does anyone know of any stand alone fixtures or cases that will allow me to connect them up?

I think something like this will do:

Buccaneer4Ever 2Pcs 36/31Mm 5050 3Smd Festoon Dome Light Car Truck Lamp Holder Extension Socket: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

But if anyone knows anything cheaper that will suffice then please let me know!!

So last year I bought these for my overhead interior light:

Vktech Pack of 4 36mm 16 3528-SMD Led Car Interior Festoon Dome Bulb Light Bright Blue: Amazon.co.uk: Lighting

I quickly decided that they weren't what I wanted from my interior light. I have foot well lights as well but they aren't brilliant and I want more blue!! So I reckon these will be great, however I don't want them to be loose, does anyone know of any stand alone fixtures or cases that will allow me to connect them up?

I think something like this will do:

Buccaneer4Ever 2Pcs 36/31Mm 5050 3Smd Festoon Dome Light Car Truck Lamp Holder Extension Socket: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

But if anyone knows anything cheaper that will suffice then please let me know!!
I have the same bulbs in mine mate, and my pal has them in his corsa c, they are quite dull because the lens is sanded, and others have clear lenses. I want brighter bulbs aswell but haha

No no those Festoon bulbs are really good, super bright for me, I have some LED strips that are good but aren't great and wanted to add to the affect by using the Festoon LEDs but I need some sort of holder for them!
Alright sorry there bud, ehh could you not just buy another strip of leds and try that?

Keep them as spares incase they start to flick, I bought the strips to go into my footwell and go around my boot for my sub, you should get some

Yeh I have strips as well. When I had the Blue LEDs in the interior light the car looked amazing from the outside, all lit up, so good! But when I was in the car they killed my eyes! Want them on a switch rather than when the doors are opened etc. that's why I'm looking for holders for them!

Back