General Seat terra van (panda van), been made into camper.

Currently reading:
General Seat terra van (panda van), been made into camper.

1990 G reg, Seat terra, 2 berth camper, 5 speed manual, petrol engine, 65000 miles, white, mot until october, taxed, loads of bills, £595 P/X welcome. and its in bradford.

http://www.stickerlanevehiclesales.co.uk/26225/stickerlane.htm

i thought it would be nice to make into a panda copy (just change the badges, grill, etc).

also there is a seat terra 1.4D on ebay at the moment (only 23 hours to go), with no mot and tax, but going for only 99P.

You can take the Terra van one step further. My son-in-law fitted all the Panda 4x4 running gear to his (same floor pan, so it just bolted straight on). How seriously do you want to take your camping ? :D

Oh, there's a few of them about. It's just you don't notice them cause they tend to be like all small white vans and blend into the background...

(seen my last one in Larne about 3 weeks ago, but didn't snap it so you can look at this one instead...)

2001-6-400.jpg

Jim

Last edited:
No, the spring is identic to the marbella, the 1.4 diesel motor of seat terra isn't the best.

Last edited:
Steve,
Sorry but the the Seats only have double (or single) leaf springs. The mounts are the same though. :mad:

If you intend to use the thin, very bouncy, Seat leafs; please make absolutely certain that your rear shock-absorbers are in very good condition :eek:

Back