General Anyone got a Doblo Family?

Currently reading:
General Anyone got a Doblo Family?

captain_swing

Here's an interesting question . I hope. I was taking out the rear seats the other day when I snagged a cable sticking out of the right hand seat lock. Now I have a cable dangling loose and I can't find anything to plug it in to! I think it's something to do with the sensor that stops you from driving with the middle seats folded up and the rear seats in place as the bloody thing beeped at me all the way to the dump even though I had the rear seats out.

If you've got a "family" can you have a look and see where it goes?

Ta

On our family the wire disapears into a hole in the side panel just below the metal bracket which holds the rear right seat lock. Looking through two slots lower down in the side panel I can see the wire goes into a white plastic connector. Access looks difficult, however if the plastic side panel is removed (which looks easy enough) there should be no problem.

I hope this helps
Cheers

Ah! That's where it goes! I had a look at that but there was no obvious relationship between the white plug and the black square at the end of the cable so I ignored it. Italian cars! I'll have to try and get that back panel off.

Thank you very much for looking for me - hopefully I can return the favour some day.

Nice to see someone else has a Family - that backs seats a bugger to get out isn't it?

Back