General Front Bumper

Currently reading:
General Front Bumper

ChrisH993

Hi everyone,

Had a bit of misfortune tonight and somebody has reversed into the front of my car on a funny angle.
It was only low speed so the damage is minimal.

However under inspection I noticed the bumper edge where it meets the arch appears to have come unclipped and is no longer flush.

Can someone please confirm that the bumper does in fact clip on at the ends because if that is the case I should be able to fix it by removing the splash guard.

Many thanks
Chris

Hi,
don't know for sure..as not had to touch my 2013 car yet..,

however I was forever unhooking my older cars bumpers from my drives chain-link fence.. so FIAT HAVE used clips/ lugs before.

BUT YES, unclipping / unscrewing the arch liner should reveal all,

maybe look on ePER for clues also..??

Charlie

Hi,
don't know for sure..as not had to touch my 2013 car yet..,

however I was forever unhooking my older cars bumpers from my drives chain-link fence.. so FIAT HAVE used clips/ lugs before.

BUT YES, unclipping / unscrewing the arch liner should reveal all,

maybe look on ePER for clues also..??

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the reply, that sounds promising so I'll take off the liner when we get a bit of drier weather and see what the damage is. Hopefully the bumper just unclipped itself. Fingers crossed :p

Not sure if you'll know but are the side skirts on a grande punto compatible with the evo/2012? I assume they are as I have a friend selling some and want them for my car

Thanks
Chris

Back