Technical Punto gt calipers?

Currently reading:
Technical Punto gt calipers?

Hi
I`ve just picked up my punto gt calipers and the guy said they were originally on a coupe?will this be a problem when putting them on my cinque or are they the same caliper?
Cheers
Adrian

AIJ29 said:
Hi
I`ve just picked up my punto gt calipers and the guy said they were originally on a coupe?will this be a problem when putting them on my cinque or are they the same caliper?
AFAIK Coupe has 284 mm brakes on front (later cars 305 mm with four pots). I have brakes like that (mine are from Delta Integrale 16v) on my CC but I have 15' wheels and you ned have 15' to accomodate these brakes. Check the diameter of the disks.

Hi Custard
Full set of 14" enzo cup wheels in the garage mate!!!
I don`t have the discs i`m afraid the lad changed his mind and kept em if i posted a picture could anyone tell from that?
Or is there a part number on them?
Cheers
Adrian
P.s the lad said he ran the car with standard gt wheels for a while

Last edited:
Hi Custard
Bendix calipers with the number FN54\20
Thanks
Adrian
P.s do you know if you can get seal kits for these calipers?

Last edited:
Cheers Custard
Mine will soon be blue,i saw the ones you`ve got on the forum was gonna buy those(save me painting them) but was worried about postage the ones i bought were only 10 miles from where i live,only trouble is on one caliper the boot around the piston is fu*ked,but i like to recondition everything i use anyway,
Cheers
Adrian

Back