Panda (Classic) Grey Panda 4x4 F814***

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Grey Panda 4x4 F814***

I hope you left a note on the window screen directing them here...or offering to buy the car.

Rear bar, but no front bar....how odd?
I had nothing to write on or to write with but it did cross my mind. I did think that rear bull bar must be worth a bit though, don't see them very often.
I assumed somebody on here would know it, we seem to know just about all of them ;)

She looks a good un that one! You've got to love having a Panda in a large car park - so much room to open the doors! And therefore less chance of getting the usual idiots bashing their doors into the side of your car :rolleyes:

There's a multi storey car park near me for the local theatre - it's so tight that all the way up (and down) there are multi coloured scrapes on the sides of the ramps, not to mention the gouges out of pillars everywhere. I won't take anything big in there as it's just impossible to judge, and the ramps are too steep really too.

I DO take great delight in zooming up there waaayyyy too fast in a Panda though as you can judge it to perfection & get the tyres squealing if you really try (you should see the looks from someone who's just scraped their Euro-barge going carefully! It's a car park designed solely for Panda's, and should be designated as a Panda playground :devil:

I DO take great delight in zooming up there waaayyyy too fast in a Panda though as you can judge it to perfection & get the tyres squealing if you really try (you should see the looks from someone who's just scraped their Euro-barge going carefully! It's a car park designed solely for Panda's, and should be designated as a Panda playground :devil:
This is much the same as the aforementioned multi-storey I parked in, got stuck behind a massive land boat going up the ramps at 5mph. I took great delight when they came off at their floor squealing past them and flying round the ramp :slayer:

Back