Styling Fiat 500 door mirror colour code?

Currently reading:
Styling Fiat 500 door mirror colour code?

turb3k

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1387459780.380691.jpg

Need help with what colour code the red door mirrors on this fiat 500 are, if anyone can help me that would be great, they are the normal red ones of the fiat website u can add to the 500 when using there car config

View attachment 128087

Need help with what colour code the red door mirrors on this fiat 500 are, if anyone can help me that would be great, they are the normal red ones of the fiat website u can add to the 500 when using there car config

Don't you think a chrome mirror would look better ?

Well its a fiat 500s so the seats have a red S, the dash has 500 in red and the gear stick and hand brake are red, also the boot handle and wheels have red on them so would look silly to have chrome mirrors mate!
Its in getting the callipers sprayed red, the tiny lip at the front and back of the bumpers and the very outer lip of the alloys red to match up! Thats why i need the paint code, thanks for that, thought it was Pasadoble Red Or Rosso red i think it is!

Well its a fiat 500s so the seats have a red S, the dash has 500 in red and the gear stick and hand brake are red, also the boot handle and wheels have red on them so would look silly to have chrome mirrors mate!
Its in getting the callipers sprayed red, the tiny lip at the front and back of the bumpers and the very outer lip of the alloys red to match up! Thats why i need the paint code, thanks for that, thought it was Pasadoble Red Or Rosso red i think it is!

yeh I kinda agree that bits of red trim on a black or grey car can look well, doing the calipers though sort of highlights that theres none on the rear!

This is all ultimately highly subjective and we all have individual tastes. I'm in the 'less is more' camp. The 500 has a classical elegance and simplicity in its design. You rarely see Ferraris, Porsches or Maseratis overly painted with colour coded parts and with the Fiat it's easy to fall into the 'boy racer' look, through 'over' colour coding everything - but ultimately it's up to the individual to do whatever they like with their cars.

Which is exactly why i havent got the wheels painted totally red or the spoiler etc, just the very lip of the alloys and the tiny beed of plastic at the base of the front and rear bumpers, i only want a very small amount of red on the out side to match the small amount inside!

Didnt do the rim lip in the end, gonna go for the center caps with the red outer edge instead to keep warranty, bumpers and breaks painted tho! Ill throw a pic up later

Back