Styling A couple of special editions...

Currently reading:
Styling A couple of special editions...

These may or may not have been posted up before but I've only just found out about them...! :)

Talking to my friend in Italy he has told me of the Panda & 4x4 Ambulance...

...He tells me that the Italian government ordered these special vehicles in the 80's & 90's to allow "swift" access to more hard-to-reach rural areas. These were used for 20 years :eek: and then sold off for between 500 and 1000 Euro to the public. His friend has one that he is currently turning into a camper! I have told him to send me pictures! The whole rear section is made of fiberglass.

Here we have the Panda 4x4 Moretti...

...He tells me these are now very rare in Italy and therefore are worth upto 10.000 Euro even in rough condition! The same friend also has one of these...

...Even rarer in the Mk1!

Last but not least the Italia '90 version...

I do love these obscure Italian 'specials' Its a pity by the 80s they had largely retreated from special bodies sport and coupe conversions of Fiats. I would have loved to see a dinky coupe version of the Panda or a sports cars. Maybe I should dig out the pens and design some

I've seen that 5 door panda (or is it a marbella?) a few times, it's always the exact same photo!

I wonder if it's a mock up as it's always the side shot too.

I don't know why they would make a 4 door panda when there's one already called the Uno, I had one and it was a great little car apart from the rust....

Oh yeah, want a rocky etc etc :p

Last edited:
I've seen that 5 door panda (or is it a marbella?) a few times, it's always the exact same photo!

I wonder if it's a mock up as it's always the side shot too.

I don't know why they would make a 4 door panda when there's one already called the Uno, I had one and it was a great little car apart from the rust....

Oh yeah, want a rocky etc etc :p

Its not a mock up, its a seat Marbella built by the emelba company

"Emelba Elba Cinco puertas (5-door), the sole 5-door version of the SEAT Panda"

A1ZSRQ3.jpg

Back