Technical fit a replacement rear passenger door window regulator

Currently reading:
Technical fit a replacement rear passenger door window regulator

carlmarcantonio

How do you fit a replacement rear passenger door window regulator?

The rear manual Window regulator as broken on my Grande Punto 2009, can anyone possibly tell me how to replace it please: i looked on the Forum but can't really find any specific instructions for this.

many thanks
carl.

Last edited:
Yeh its a peice of **** really, take off the door card, this is dont by 2 alan keys under the door card arm rest, one alan key bolt hidden by a cap under the door handle and 2 small phillips screws at the bottom. Then pull off the small retaining clip behind the window winder hangle, just pry it with a small screw driver and it will come off just do it with the door shut though in case it drops on the floor as it is small. Then just pry the door card off and the retaining clips will pop out and the door card will hang off. Then undo the 2 nuts holding the regulater in place and pull the small plastic clip out that is in the hole in the bottom of the glass, its really easy even if it sounds complicated. Then just pull out the hold one, put in the new one and clip the plastic clip in the glass, bolt it back in place and put the door card back in.

...brilliant thanks very much, appreciate your time - i've been putting it off for a while now as i thought it would be complicated and tricky , i'll order one from ebay and bang it in this weekend.

cheers
carl.

Back