Panda (Classic) 1994 white Selecta 11,500 miles [M22 MON]

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) 1994 white Selecta 11,500 miles [M22 MON]

I wish I'd seen this, before I bought Hal.... :eek:

Actually, I still wouldn't have bought it -- and it's been hanging around for a couple of months, now: but this is the first time they've posted the correct (too few) piccies... -- as I wasn't looking to spend that much on a Panda, at the time; and only bought Hal to save him from the scrappy.... :cool:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I thought 1108 Selecta was 54bhp :confused:

And mileage is 13,500. :p

I wouldn't mind betting the passenger door is rusty.

Checked the plate on our 1993 K-reg 1108cc and is shows 50 according to DVLA records, just checked 2 L reg 1108cc's and our written off K-reg 1108cc and they show the same also :confused:

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1385425902.773543.jpg

Last edited:
You're not wrong...! :worship:

This agrees with you, too...! (y)

So where did I (and VmanC) get the 54 figure from...? :confused:

PS: I think both Vernon and I are thinking of the version in the Mk3 1.1, aren't we...? :eek:
The 1108 in Cinq Sportings produces 54hp iirc. Not sure whats different but I suspect thats where you've gotten 54 from

Must not look............I would have gone for it if we didn't have the black selecta plus now we've got it all sorted and love it more

You're not wrong...! :worship:

This agrees with you, too...! (y)

So where did I (and VmanC) get the 54 figure from...? :confused:

PS: I think both Vernon and I are thinking of the version in the Mk3 1.1, aren't we...? :eek:

Hmm, yes I've always thought the Selecta was 54, a Punto 55 is 1108cc but I'm sure that's not where I got it from. Wikipedia maybe? Must check. :confused:

At least we're all agreed it's not 37.

Last edited:
homeward Are you loosing your memory from panda overload :p

B*gg*r. (The answer to your question being "quite possibly...".) I knew it had been mentioned somewhere -- but stupidly only searched on the reg. I should have used the magic word... "abraselecta..."! :bang:

The lady emailed me about 11 photos of the car when we first spotted it but I can't put more then one photo up at a time from my phone :confused:

Call them though and they'll happily email them to you.

:nono:

I don't need another Panda...! :p

Post them on here, instead, when you get to a computer.... (y)

Last edited:
Back