General am I too tall

Currently reading:
General am I too tall

elofan

Hi just a quick question I'm thinking of buying a panda lounge 1.2 and being 6 foot 4 inches I was wondering. Would I be too tall to fit comfortably, i.e headroom leg room etc?.
Thanks in advance Barry

I am 6ft2 and fit comfortably, but the best thing to do is to just sit in one and see for yourself.

Yeah, deeyup beat me to it!(y)

The height adjustable driver's seat is a £50 option on the Pop, Easy and Lounge models. I have no idea why Fiat would exclude it on a car that is supposed to be so practical, but there you go...

All I would say is that if you intend to carry two or three passengers in the back, you might want to take someone else along when you take a look at the car so that you can sit in and get comfortable, and then get the other person to sit in behind you.

All depends on the size of the passenger in the rear of course, but my gut feeling is that it would be quite tight for an average sized adult?

Headroom shouldn't be an issue though, the Panda is lovely and roomy inside!(y)

Find one with the height adjustable drivers seat too as it adjusts down quite a bit lower than the fixed seat.

You don't need to be very tall to need this option- I specified it, despite
being of average height (1.76m) as I found the standard seats put me
too high :(

It's annoying that Fiat don't include it as standard- my previous Alfa Mito
Lusso had height-adjustable driver and passenger seats, both also with
lumbar adjustment! I really miss those excellent seats, although the Panda
is much more practical, and still good fun :)

Chris

Adjustable seat: essential. Black mark to Fiat for not making it standard on all the cars.

And I doubt any normal adult will be able to sit behind you in anything approaching comfort. This car is not intended to be a comfortable four seat cruiser, but it does what it is intended to do excellently.

I'm 6'3" and fit fine. Adjustable height seat a must though. Headroom great.
Very little rear seat space behind me, making it a 3 seater.
Great car though.
Want a Trekking or 4x4 next.

Back