Technical ASR, ESP, hillholder, check engine light and lumpy running, HELP

Currently reading:
Technical ASR, ESP, hillholder, check engine light and lumpy running, HELP

My car has gone mad this morning, filled up at Sainsburys and 3 miles down the road i accellerated to join a dual carriageway and got the above faults on the dash as well as a noticable judder when acccellerating.

I pulled over asap and after turning the ignition off and back on the fault lights have gone with the exception of the check engine light.

The car drives fine but the slight judder and hesitation comes in under accelleration and at motorway speed.

Ive read the threads on the hillholder issue but the engine side of things concerns me.

Im miles from home today so leaving it isnt an option and my local dealer cant look at it until thursday.

Any ideas what the problem is and what potential damage could be done by driving the car home?

The fuel could be a coincedence and its a 09 plate on the original battery, 54k miles

I know it sounds daft but, did you fill up with the wrong fuel?

My mums 500 did this only last week. Turns out it was the battery (original since 2008).

Running lumpy, lights flickering etc. There was no warning battery just gave up within a day

Ah that's good then, I put petrol in my diesel and ran it for 2 miles and the engine light was on, (luckily I sorted it out and did no damage at all) can you not get your battery tested at somewhere like halfords?

Back