Delete old members?

Currently reading:
Delete old members?

surfin_fella

Cento Boy
we have over 10k members now. Isn't that using a lot of bandwidth having their info stored on here?

Couldn't we delete members that have been dormant for 6months or more?

oh yeah baby. My pitchfork has started to go rusty in the garage. Get me my duraglit:slayer:

I'd recoomend Tena Lady pads for bladder incontinence. Not sure about rectal problems though:confused:

ben don't want to delete members, FF has plenty of storage and the high member count makes the forum look better. I only know this because he said it before...

Although i think that one member 'joe' should be deleted and his name given to me :D

surfin_fella said:
we have over 10k members now. Isn't that using a lot of bandwidth having their info stored on here?

Couldn't we delete members that have been dormant for 6months or more?

What if those members wish to return?

There is a problem with this. What happens if the person only ever posts in the LL (like TashyG), their post count won't increase but they are still an active member of the forum. What your suggesting will only work if there is a reliable way of automating the process of deleting people.

i would be worried if you started culling inactive members because i come to the forum everyday but i do not post very often, i read most things which are going on though, so would that make me active or inactive because i am not posting often enough?

Back