General My new 595 Competizione

Currently reading:
General My new 595 Competizione

Morning all,

Some of you may remember me from a few years ago. I had a 'launch' 500 1.4 Sport which after nearly 6 years and 60k miles has been purchased by my nephew's other half.

My apologies for having drifted away as a regular contributor, work seemed to get in the way, and I was modding on a BMW forum at the time too.

This gave me an opportunity to get the car I had oft dreamed about, a 595 Competizione. I got it two weeks ago, in the distant memory of warm weather, done just short of a thousand miles in it, and I am loving it.

This isn't the families main mode of transport, both my wife and I have other cars, but it seems to be getting a load of use, just like the 500 before it.

Spec : Rekord Grey, natural leather, skydome, interscope, yellow calipers :)

Unfortunately, the 6 years away has done little to improve my photography skills :bang:

I had the car detailed prior to collection as it represented good value versus the dealer costs of protection and regard it as one of the best investments ever made.

Just back from a week away and the car was all shiny in my garage. Left the wife's car at the airport and my 911 on the drive to gather a weeks worth of dirt and rain.

Got it out today and went for a spirited drive. I absolutely love this car.

I am now going through the heartache of whether to sell my other car and run the Abarth full time. It will be a decision lead by the heart and head. I get so much fun at sane speeds.

Just back from a week away and the car was all shiny in my garage. Left the wife's car at the airport and my 911 on the drive to gather a weeks worth of dirt and rain.

Got it out today and went for a spirited drive. I absolutely love this car.

I am now going through the heartache of whether to sell my other car and run the Abarth full time. It will be a decision lead by the heart and head. I get so much fun at sane speeds.

You wouldn't be the first to get rid of a 911 and be happy with a grey 595...

Back