Technical Sedici Diesel Engine Mounts 2008

Currently reading:
Technical Sedici Diesel Engine Mounts 2008

volvo_saint

About a month ago I needed to repair the pipes of the A/C - One pipe had snapped and others were bent and leaking.

Noticing that the there was a lot of engine vibration whilst braking when the car was not in gear I think that the engine mounts have deteriorated. There is also a lot more vibration when the car is idling.

The problem is I cannot find any engine mounts on ebay or anywhere else. The engine code is 19DAA and the car has done 40,000 miles.

Does anyone have any part numbers for the engine / gearbox mounts?

From FIAT EPER Ver 54 I have found the following part numbers for Sedici Diesel Engine mounts:

The FIAT EPER is a bit poor when it comes to parts for the Sedici model. Lack of diagrams and much crossed out data...

From internet research it appears that Alfa Romeo engine mounts have the same part number - not sure how accurate this information is....

These engine mounts cost a minor fortune so for now I will check each mount individually before taking a decision to replace. They are generally not available from online shops.

It may be easier to research Suzuki SX4 engine mounts, which should be exactly the same, apart from the newer versions.

Back