General Parking sensors...

Currently reading:
General Parking sensors...

dannygartside

Now then... in picking my second hand 58 plate bravo 1.9D multijet sport up next week and I'm struggling to find out the original factory spec... should it have parking sensors?

If not, I'm guessing the standard loom has plugs for the genuine optional extra sensors... if so any ideas on the cost for the dealer fit?

Any help much appreciated

Danny

Now then... in picking my second hand 58 plate bravo 1.9D multijet sport up next week and I'm struggling to find out the original factory spec... should it have parking sensors?

If not, I'm guessing the standard loom has plugs for the genuine optional extra sensors... if so any ideas on the cost for the dealer fit?

Any help much appreciated

Danny

Hi, welcome to the forum. The Parking sensors were not standard on any spec of Bravo just an optional extra. As for the loom I'm not too sure.

Ah right okay doke...I dose the best bet is to give my local dealer a call and see what they have to say... I'll post my findings to help anyone out in the future

Thanks again, Danny

Ah right okay doke...I dose the best bet is to give my local dealer a call and see what they have to say... I'll post my findings to help anyone out in the future

Thanks again, Danny

Was it advertised online? If so and it is still showing on their website? - is there a photo of the back of the car? You should see the sensors if it has them.

As Freebo said, no Bravo's had parking sensors as standard, factory fitted sensors cannot be retro fitted, only an aftermarket parking sensor kit (y)

Right OK... Thanks for that... Just been looking at the Dolphin kit on eBay which looks pretty good and costs about £50 .... is just drilling the bumpers that's a bit daunting....

Back