General Wrong colour

Currently reading:
General Wrong colour

riviera67

We picked our 500L up nearly three weeks ago as yet haven`t seen another one in our"neck of the woods" every time we venture out someone will point or stare maybe shouldn`t have gone for pasodoble red! Other than that its proving to be a superb user friendly vehicle.

I think we will start to see more after the 1st September.

We have just ordered one after negotiating a very good deal at our dealers. Swapping our 500 for one.

It seems to me that FIAT are keen (perhaps a little desperate!) to get more on the roads, until then enjoy the exclusivity!

Yeah, don't panic about the lack of numbers so far(y)

It will take a bit of time, when we bought our new Panda last year there were hardly any others on the road for the first few months. Now there are definitely more on the roads (probably due to the price drops etc).

As for other people pointing at your car, meh!:eek: You should probably enjoy it whilst it lasts...especially if sales do take off:D

Yes I think I`ll see a few more around here before long judging by the amount of interest ours seems to be attracting.We went into our local Morrisons today on returning to the car found a family with their nose`s pressed up against the glass!! They ran off when I unlocked the car, pity I`d have gladly showed them round it

Yeah, don't panic about the lack of numbers so far(y)

It will take a bit of time, when we bought our new Panda last year there were hardly any others on the road for the first few months. Now there are definitely more on the roads :eek: You should probably enjoy it whilst it lasts...especially if sales do take off:D

Pretty much our findings 10 years ago with the then-new panda,:)
we bought used at 6 months old and we didn't see another for another 6 months( Honest..!!),
it's just that you are looking at a car that isn't a "Natural Successor", so it's relying on drivers moving over from other brands,

not something that happens overnight,

Charlie

I seem to be seeing a different one every day now, and there was a couple testing one at the dealership this morning.

I'd say they are taking off.

Back