General What's wrong with your car?

Currently reading:
General What's wrong with your car?

surfin_fella

Cento Boy
In the style of "What song are you listening to?"

Weather strip gets sucked down when I wind the n/s window down

get a horrible vibrating when im acclerating at low revs, might be the heat sheild , wil look at when weather is nice :D

Rear washer dont work
Tappets loud as hell
squeek coming from my front left wheel (think its something to do with caliper)

thats about it! (unless sie knows any better as he has become quite intimate with my car)

nothing except drips of oil but thats easy to keep on top off, most reliable car i could possibly have. Sounds like all of the sportings have a lot more problems than my sx :D

dillinger39 said:
nothing except drips of oil but thats easy to keep on top off, most reliable car i could possibly have. Sounds like all of the sportings have a lot more problems than my sx :D

centos are weird like that, mine has been fine since august, but in the last 5 or so weeks things have been startin to go wrong, it comes in waves, well strange!!!

where do i begin!!

rattling and tapping noise from engine!!
wont go down gears as easy as going up!
think clutch cable bout to go :(
whining coming from front end, think its bearings going :(

who thinks i shud put a match to it?

dillinger39 said:

my sx has that drip of oil ting lol and i agree with that quote! :p

yeh i had that with my sx aswel, the 1242 doesent seem to have many problems at all, squeaking brakes (probably cos i just put some green stuff pads on) and the usual cinq noises lol
but all in all not many problems at all

idles like ****

(one at a time guys. Gonna try get this thread as long as a guiness poo)

Bean, sounds like it could be your rear gear box mount going!

my problems,

rear gear box mount going
handbrake cable snapped
rust on the rear inner arches (repairable :) )

thats all i can think of.. there are a few odd noises but at the moment im putting them down the the mount and the handbrake.. untill those are fixed i wont hunt down anything else :)

Back