Technical Clutch problems also front suspension

Currently reading:
Technical Clutch problems also front suspension

donnyc

Right where do I start..2000 diesel multipla last year the clutch slave pushrod snapped never had any issues before ..Bought a new one and tried all ways to get a pedal to no avail..Didnt want to scrap it so dragged it out the garden the other day and bled it again pedal feels fine but will not go into gear..Used an eezibleed and would go into gear reluctantly with a small crunch..Then vacuum bled it and got it going into gear with no problems ..Clutch biting about an inch off the floor..left it a couple of hours and problem was back???..I released the pipe going into the slave for a few seconds and it would go into gear OK but clutch still biting about an inch again..Done this about 5 times now but after standing a few hours the problems back..No fluid loss at all..Nightmare..The other thing is it seems low on the front end and will ground out on bumps..Could someone measure theirs and tell me the distance from top of tyres to wheel arch ..TIA

Just an update ..Ive now got a pedal that stays and can get all the gears ok now..Still biting low but doesnt crunch..Going to change the O rings on the pipe going into the slave then jack the front up as high as possible and bleed yet again fingers crossed..New front springs on the way so hopefully it will raise the front and make it driveable again

Back