Car from Jan04 to now!! (LARGE PICS WARNING)

Currently reading:
Car from Jan04 to now!! (LARGE PICS WARNING)

normski c

THE BLUE BUG
for all the cento lovers and any other fiat lovers!

I've finally got around to doing the car up a wee bit so heres the story off the car from when it was new 1 year and a half a go to now!!!

Car as i got it (FROM SIDE):

bugside.bmp

FRONT:

bug003.jpg

and the REAR:

bugbehind.bmp

just before christmas i got some lexus lights:

Pic009-1.jpg

just after christmas i got my new sporting rear bumper and spoiler, this is them fitted (colour was off so it got resprayed later - pics to follow)

Pic010-1.jpg

side view (also note standard wheels and not lowered!):

Pic011.jpg

high in the sky view of car not lowered and unmodified front!!

IMG_0019.jpg

about 2 months ago got car lowered on pi springs, its down about 40-45mm
some pics of it lowered prior to make over:

IMG_0046.jpg

standard sporting wheels with lowered: (still plenty of room for new wheels ;) )

IMG_0047.jpg

unmodded front lowered:

IMG_0049.jpg

thats the car as it was last as some of you maybe knew it.now for what it looks like as off today (sorry its back to usual weather)

high in the sky last week before new wheels came but with new front

IMG_0055.jpg

rear corner view from front door: (new wheels on)

IMG_0063.jpg

rear view (bumper and spoiler have been resprayed and is correct colour now, looks much better) and 195 wide tyres look good from behind as well as providing good grip.

IMG_0064.jpg

close up off new wheels (14" bk238 on hankook ventus 195/45/14 rubber) fits the arch just nice, will catch under very heavy loads so may get arches rolled just because its worth it as sometimes have several peeps from work in car with me: and yup need those drums painted ;)

IMG_0065.jpg

front corner view of new wheels and new front bumper with corner splitters and black mesh:

IMG_0066.jpg

Front view of new bumper:

IMG_0068.jpg

and finally side view of car as it sits outside today :D :

IMG_0067.jpg

sorry for the big post, just thought it would give ya's sumfin to do and because i love my wee car :D

thanx

hi how much did ur front bumper cost you?

very nice car (y) (y) :D

debadge it tho will look alot better (y)

cheers steve :D i wouldnt know which of ur cars to look out 4 so u can look 4 me ;) lol

the front bumper is a standard mk2 sporting front but without the plastic bits in the holes, instead i put mesh in, bumper, mesh and splitters were about £200 in total before painting.

thanks darkcircuit, but i'm sure theres better about, i thinks it just nice not ott.

and debadging, may happen, still to get skirts hopefully and a janspeed backbox soon but may not be until after summer.

ok thanks m8 are them splitters novitec by any chance? def debadge will look well smart and dont take long to do (y)

thanks,

they are rgm splitters, product code CSW200, are about £50 if even depending on where u look or go to get em. they pretty much the same as the novitec ones for like half the price, only difference is the novitec ones meet the bumper right at the middle downward bits, if ya get what i mean by that??

shows how easy it is to make a SX look as good as a Sporting :D

love the color tho ive never understood why ppl have splitters on thier cars :confused:

and please say your painting the drums black :p

Lookin well nice now except for the badges and the fact that the door bumpstrips are the only black things on the car-colour code em.

To think that was just a standard SX when you got it and how it looks now is amazing and glad youve actually got some decent alloys i did hate your old ones

that is one well nice sei, it looks like all the parts are meant to be there, all of the mods really suit it, how much were those wheels and where did you get them from?, look well sweet!

thanks for all that peeps. :D made me happy!!!

younger modder : you cheek you, :p mocking sum decent standard sei alloys there!! and am unsure about the rub strips!! i think they look ok, plus the wee black bits still on mirrors too!! and are they not hard to paint bein rubber, like to get same colour match??

Bean: the wheels came to about £380 in total beacuse my friend works in a motor factor, he gave me some discount cause i always in.
the wheels came straight from bk, 4x98 offset 35, have 5mm spacers on back and 8mm on front because off the big gangly arm at the front was in the way with 5mm. tyres were bought seperate hankook ventus, must have got a good price considering the 195/45 tyre not cheap.

serin: splitters there just to make it that wee bit different from every other sei sporting front bumper and hadn't decided on colour yet for brakes, either black or colour of my car.

not bad for an ACTIVE (not sx :p lol ) that i got for £4000 new, exhaust and side skirts planned for end of summer as holiday taking up next batch of cash!!!

thanks again mateys (y)

Back