Technical Selespeed concentric slave cylinder (clutch bearing) leak

Currently reading:
Technical Selespeed concentric slave cylinder (clutch bearing) leak

skazo4nik

Hi, I've bought Stilo Abarth from previous owner with selespeed problem. He had 'nice' drag start, and clutch broked for 2 parts.
http :// youtube. com /watch?v=PRis-SVVb90

He bought new clutch, and installed it in service.
But contentric slave cylinder (csc) began leak...
He bought new csc, and installed it.
They turned car on, drive it out of the garage and left on idle. CSC leaked again...

Then he sold it to me.
I've bought new csc, new part (in middle from csc abd gearbox part no . 46750990), installed it, bleed twice, then start the car and heated engine to 90 degrees. I wanted to do degradation index reset, but i missed, because of all tutellda was on the floor and got selespeed pump error.

Master who changed the csc, don't knows what to do.

There's many similar themes, but nobody has an answer...
For example previous owners theme:
http :// www .fiatforum. com/stilo/323134-clutch-replacement-stilo-abarth. html

I called to another fiat service, and they said that problem is in clutch valve (i don't know what the hell is it, but I found in catalog that it is in the place where is the pump... (big black grape for selespeed fuel), and i need to replace all construction of selespeed... He said that that valve don't stops fhe fluid pressure and because csc leaks...

Also I think about to swap gearbox to manual... Is that really? How mutch it cost? What components I will need? Witch gearbox is better (fiat coupe or 6-speed shumacher)? Can I find it somewhere?

There's about 2 month spended on this car, but it's not driving...

Also, where can i find csc with delivery to Russia?

how much did your csc cost?

Recently had an event with my abarth csc. The shop installed the JTD csc (a 70€ part) instead of the abarth csc (above 250€).

The car destroyed 2 JTD csc within 300km until the shop realized they kept using the wrong csc.

They putted the correct csc and it no longer bleeds

I learned from a similar problem over here in NZ - if you put the clutch disc in the wrong away around, the CSC is damaged and leaks. The disc has a side labelled 'CAMBIO LATTO' - that side needs to face the gearbox.

-Alex

I'll check it!

how much did your csc cost?

Recently had an event with my abarth csc. The shop installed the JTD csc (a 70€ part) instead of the abarth csc (above 250€).

The car destroyed 2 JTD csc within 300km until the shop realized they kept using the wrong csc.

They putted the correct csc and it no longer bleeds
Price is about 300$, and bought by catalog number.

Back