Prodrive meet in June

Currently reading:
Prodrive meet in June

What day would you like to go to Prodrive (all that apply)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scout

Big is not always better
I have been given four dates for this so what day do people want?

1st, 2nd, 29th 30th

A rough idea for the meet is below

Arrive 11.00am tea/coffee in the heritage center
Tour of the factory 11.45 this will last approximately 2 and a half hours but there is no time limit
The cost will be £22 per person this is at a discounted rate.
There is plenty of parking in front of the main building.
The factory is situated on junction 11 on the M40
There is a pub just up the road and also a Frankie and Bennys for lunch.

After we have a date (poll open for 7 days) I will book with my contact and start a meet thread.

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this... -- it's very, very much appreciated.... :worship:

Once we have a date, one of us can set up an event; and I'll PM every one on the ever-expanding Midlands Italia list. :cool:

I think limiting it to seven days is very sensible, by the way...! "Build it, and they will come." (y)

PS: I'm free any of those days; and have voted accordingly.... :D

PPS: Sorry for my silence over the last three weeks or so... -- especially in response to the logo designs, etc.... -- but this is the first day I've actually been not confined to bed with the flu/bronchitis.... (You should see how dirty the Punto is now, though....) :mad:

Just a heads up that Sat 29th is the Castle Combe Classic Action Day which we have been to for years. The last 2 years I opened it up to FFers (and got several Panda's) so will do the same this time - booking is only just open so it's not listed until I get confirmation.

I'm therefore voting for the other weekend but might do 30th at a push. (y)

i will have to let you guys know on this one, as my attendance maybe elsewhere in June up in Shropshire meeting some old school friends sort of like a school reunion :D makes me feel old when i say that :eek:

shall let everyone know nearer the time, if i can't make it i hope everyone has a fun day (y)

benny

homeward could be in Godiva, which can't possibly get as dirty as the Punto by 2nd June!! :D

I wouldn't be so sure about that...! :devil:

The farmers of Middle England seem to have been coating the roads in special high-adhesive mud, recently... -- although yesterday's rain helped a little.... :rolleyes:

Whichever car I'm in, I will do my utmost to make it sparkle...! :cool:

I wouldn't be so sure about that...! :devil:

The farmers of Middle England seem to have been coating the roads in special high-adhesive mud, recently... -- although yesterday's rain helped a little.... :rolleyes:

Whichever car I'm in, I will do my utmost to make it sparkle...! :cool:

Maybe that's to fix the potholes - will presumably stick better than the stuff Bucks CC sometimes throw vaguely in the direction of the worst craters..... :rolleyes:

Sparkle is quite a commitment (y)

Back