Grande Punto Anyone from rochdale?

Currently reading:
Grande Punto Anyone from rochdale?

Not actually seen anyone but I would like to know for what cars to look out for, so anyone who lives near rochdale what cars are you driving?

I'm in a Blue GP, Series 2 alloys, abarth headlights and panoramic sunroof, and 06 plate so if you see me give me a heads up :)

i'll be in rochdale picking my car up later :) so you might see me about, if the weather picks up i'll have my roof open :)

I'min Littleborough and keep pinching wifeys silver MJ Panda, reg is MJ08 xxx. Shift work means plenty of manoevres in the wee small hours. It seems to be invisible to a lot of road users so i always have the LED sidelights on......

I see a maroon panda and a similar silver MJ Panda with an 07 plate on the A58 near us, and someone round here has an orange 05 or 06 plate one.....great colour !

I'min Littleborough and keep pinching wifeys silver MJ Panda, reg is MJ08 xxx. Shift work means plenty of manoevres in the wee small hours. It seems to be invisible to a lot of road users so i always have the LED sidelights on......

I see a maroon panda and a similar silver MJ Panda with an 07 plate on the A58 near us, and someone round here has an orange 05 or 06 plate one.....great colour !
Live 2 mins from littleborough, Newhey to be precise

Back