Blue 'smurf' coop, A1 near York, BH monday?!

Currently reading:
Blue 'smurf' coop, A1 near York, BH monday?!

So, was it you Sammi, playing away from home? :chin:

It was about 7.30pm ish, maybe later, we had left Pickering, got onto A64 near Malton, with horrendous bank holiday queues, and hit the A1 south. It was in that gap between M18, north of Doncaster, I saw this blue coop?! Was in Ulysse, and traffic heavy, plus kids, etc, in car, so decided not to race you ;)

It woud have been sammi's car, though not her driving (y). Traffic was rubbish (n). We'd been to Flamingo Land (not as crap as it sounds), and were heading for Manchester.
H

Ah, thought it was someone else driving ;) - although didn't spot the venga bus in the rearview mirror :chin:

Hey, we got a result at last :D :D :D

Was that best way to Manc? Not sure where M18 brings you out on, unless you went M62 - ahhh.....

Stuart DemonD said:
Ah, thought it was someone else driving ;) - although didn't spot the venga bus in the rearview mirror :chin:

Hey, we got a result at last :D :D :D

Was that best way to Manc? Not sure where M18 brings you out on, unless you went M62 - ahhh.....
Yes, I don't exactly look like sammi... Never noticed the schoolbus in the mirror particularly because there wasn't anything to make it stand out ;) We went along the M62.
H

hmallett said:
Yes, I don't exactly look like sammi... Never noticed the schoolbus in the mirror particularly because there wasn't anything to make it stand out ;) We went along the M62.
H
I wouldn't know, never seen you in the flesh :eek:

I never got that close, was taking it easy coz my 2y/o had just come out of Scarborough A&E :cry:

Stuart DemonD said:
Could you tell the difference between a long-blonde-haired female and a short brown haired male? Admittedly, we both wear hats, as our avatars show! :p
H

Stuart DemonD said:

I never got that close, was taking it easy coz my 2y/o had just come out of Scarborough A&E :cry:

you never seen my car in the flesh either :cry:

mmm you could have spotted us in pickering steam train thing if we did actually go on saturday, also if i had gone to scarborough hosp but that would have been satuday night lol now your freaking me out you stalker :devil: (well kinda in a unstalker-like way) :p

hmallett said:
Could you tell the difference between a long-blonde-haired female and a short brown haired male? Admittedly, we both wear hats, as our avatars show! :p
H
Not when you blindfolded me ;) felt the same :eek:

sammi-moooooooo said:
mmm you could have spotted us in pickering steam train thing if we did actually go on saturday, also if i had gone to scarborough hosp but that would have been satuday night lol now your freaking me out you stalker :devil: (well kinda in a unstalker-like way) :p
That would have been well weird - we took the 11.20am train from Pickering up to Goathland; and as for the Hospital, I think I would have gone into cardiac arrest.....

Back