General First Service

Currently reading:
General First Service

twobigdogs

Hi all.....just had my 18000 mile first service £281 all in.They found slight leak from rad hose clip and condensation in rear light units.Lights being sorted under warranty next week.Very pleased with main dealer plus got a free courtesy car as well.(y)

Not sure the service manager had a fiat bunch of papers talking about new bulb seals?.............I will let you know when its sorted.

My Diesel GBT had its first 18,000 mile service this week. It included oil and filter (not part of normal service due to Euro 5 engine with oil degradation warning system). air filter and cabin pollen filter changes plus usual checks. total bill £207.
It is a small garage in Tutshill ear Chepstow (Fiat Dealer) and they do a thorough job.
Well happy.

At 35K mine will no longer be under warranty so I will have no interest in buffering Fiats coffers and will have it serviced by a local garage who can do it for a fraction of the price.

The lights look new.No condensation at all in one light but I notice a tiny bit of misting in the other one!Very small but car is parked in sunlight.Unless it gets bigger I am hoping its all fixed.

Update.....both lights seem all clear,no misting now whatever.Looks like its sorted. :)

Nice ! Hope you'll never have mist anymore :)

I'll ask my mechanic at the first service if he know what to do to fix them, mine is sometimes a bit affected, too

Back