** FIAT Forum Mobile App (Android/iOS) - Discussion Thread **

Currently reading:
** FIAT Forum Mobile App (Android/iOS) - Discussion Thread **

Re: *** we want to hear from you *** fiat forum 2013 ***

Maybe I have missed it but I can't find the classifieds on the iPhone app? Are they there??

Re: *** we want to hear from you *** fiat forum 2013 ***

Maybe I have missed it but I can't find the classifieds on the iPhone app? Are they there??
Not yet - the classifieds run in a different system to the forum, so at present they cannot be shown. This will be rectified in a later update though (y)

:)

And also apologies to everyone on the iPhone app I just mass messaged to. I was testing the new Android broadcast functionality, and forgot of course that the iOS version already had it - so you'd get my message too .... lol

I was looking at the Who's Online page wondering why so many people were looking at thread number 1...... doh!

Last edited:
:)

And also apologies to everyone on the iPhone app I just mass messaged too. I was testing the new Android broadcast functionality, and forgot of course that the iOS version already had it - so you'd get my message too .... lol

I was looking at the Who's Online page wondering why so many people were looking at thread number 1...... doh!

Wondered what that was about!

I like it a lot :). One thing that I do find useful is knowing who the last poster was, is this something that is possible?

I use the android app all the time now and love it :thumbup: but I may not have noticed it but I can't see how you could donate to ff. If its there please forgive my blindness :D

On android it's always wants my password,which I forget, then I reset and manage to forget it again (almost) instantly, is there an easy way to get round this? Can I be left permanently logged in?
I never need to log in whilst on chrome browser on tablet/pc (I've jinxed that now!) :confused:

On android it's always wants my password,which I forget, then I reset and manage to forget it again (almost) instantly, is there an easy way to get round this? Can I be left permanently logged in?
I never need to log in whilst on chrome browser on tablet/pc (I've jinxed that now!) :confused:

Try clearing your cookies, this does not mean eat every biscuit in the house, that should sort it ;)

App push notifications.

ben

Don't know if its possible but if you've read the thread before you get a notification that someone has replied to it it's pretty annoying.

Is it possible to stop/cancel the notification if I've read it?

Main reason for it is that I'm getting 4/5 at a time for posts made now/ half an hour ago/ 2 hours ago/ 4 hours ago.

Also, I'm pretty sure some of the notifications I'm getting are being duplicated.

Dom

Back