(y)

Attachments

• 190320139754.jpg
    190320139754.jpg
    892.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 190320139753.jpg
    190320139753.jpg
    806.3 KB · Views: 39
btw anyone got a working lambda as mine is on it's way out probably after driving it from wood green with a knackered coil...

seems to have got to that age where there's been a dribble of things to fix

to be honest i should 'upgrade' to a punto with a bigger engine as the 2 kids are getting a bit heavy for the 1ie engine

Last edited:
Amazing! Another panda found and belonging to a forum member (y) and in London too! Are you a forum sleeper then? Let us know if you decide to sell it, someone on here wants your green seatbelts :p

Whoo-hoo! My first hit!

I think my Dad once approached you in Sainsburys Winchmore Hill (which is near where I saw the Panda Italia 90 last week coincidentally).

Didnt you have a broken door handle you asked on here about a couple of years back Peter?

nope not me, at least not that i can remember, don't really get up that end much, it was sara outside here school today, we're over in southgate

nope not me, at least not that i can remember, don't really get up that end much, it was sara outside here school today, we're over in southgate

Ah right.. I wonder who`s that is then... And where it is now..

You must know the navy Uno that buzzes around Southgate too, & a white Tempra estate, & maybe the Black Alfa 75 off Chase Side.. And probably this black Panda in Waterfall Rd that seems to have been scrapped within the last few months :(:

Panda.jpg

And probably this black Panda in Waterfall Rd that seems to have been scrapped within the last few months :(:

i never got round to finding out who owned it and was sad to see it go as it looked in an ok state.

i'm not very good with people so don't ask, my kids are always pointing them out though...

there's an old 500 over towards palmers green library i saw on a drive last week

wish i could afford a smart phone as would have snapped a picture

Back