Technical Tyre pressure monitoring unavailable.

Currently reading:
Technical Tyre pressure monitoring unavailable.

BravoMark

Hi folks,
Every now and again my dash tells me that "Tyre pressure monitoring is unavailable" it happens completely randomly and can go on and off in the space of a journey, turning the car off and on again rarely clears it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Mine also has this constant at the moment ever since i got new tyres i am going to ask when she is in for a service next week just to turn it off and get normal valves fitted i think. Your issue is probable one of the sensors has fallen off as that was what was wrong with mine.

stuart

Think sometimes when it gets very cold, the sensors play up (moisture or ice). Mine often warn about low pressure in one tyre on cold morning. I always check and always same pressure as others.

Think sometimes when it gets very cold, the sensors play up (moisture or ice). Mine often warn about low pressure in one tyre on cold morning. I always check and always same pressure as others.

If they are close to the minimum pressures the readers are set to record then they may very well be slightly softer in the morning with the cold air and thus setting off the pressure monitor. As the day goes by, or as you drive on them they will warm up and increase in pressure, well that's my hypothesis.

Back