I met Jenson Button, its silvertone testing session this week :)

Currently reading:
I met Jenson Button, its silvertone testing session this week :)

I work at the hotel where all the F1 driver are staying this week, i can't give 2 much away cos of confidentuality!
Anyway, I met Jenson yesterday, he said hello, i thought wow he said Hello to me :) and i said hello back!lol
Today was even better, Jenson was just coming out of his room, which happens to be right near my office, and i asked for his autograph, he said 'of course you can' We had a little chat which consisted of, 'who's it too' i said Emma, He smiled and said 'I know alot of Emma's at the mo' i laughed and said 'well its a great name,lol' We said our goodbyes and that was that :p

Oh and i have 2 mention that he has a gorgeous Porsche Carrera GT! :p
Example pic below, not the actual car!

Emz

Attachments

• Carrera GT.jpg
    Carrera GT.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 113
Nice 1!!

You said the wrong name, you were meant to say 'john'

Lol! nice one babe!! (y)

awww....but i want that car...its so unfair....on another note i just returned from a long drive...boy that was fun got to see all my old friends before i moved...had a great time playing the who the hell are you game

Yeah schuhy drives a Fiat (;)) he might want to come on here :p

Is he is as arrogant as you expect? (button i mean)

I don't think of JB as arrogant, but I think he's a much better racing driver than he is a TV presenter... those BBCi adverts he did.... cringe.

No Jenson doesn't seem arrogant, he says hello to all the staff at the hotel, he happily signs autographs!:p He chatted to me, and didn't rush off, i think he is a nice guy!
Ralf Schumacher on the other hand, well...... he is another story :(

Always thought JB came across as pretty level headed for someone in F1, cos lets face it you can be who you want to be if you get the results!

As I'm near Silver Stone my airport (Cranfield next to Milton Keynes) is often used by drivers or others connected with F1, grand prix weekend is mental so I'm told, over 300 heli's in and out within and hour of starting/finish, and got to keep all of them apart, yikees! But we had Kimi fly in yesterday in his private jet, in fact a Lear Jet 35 if a remember right, which is a decent one for any airplane buffs, unlike me, I may control them, but there just planes to me!

Aaron.

Back