General twinair badge

Currently reading:
General twinair badge

Xrayferret

Hi all
just wondering if any of you could answer this,
I e-mailed Fiat asking if they could let me know what font is used for the twinair badge as we were thinking of getting a couple made (sort of his n hers style) for our two TA's, any way two weeks later got this reply.

Thank you for contacting Fiat.

We have contacted the relevant department and they have informed us that regrettably they are not allowed to release any information regarding the font type they use on the logos.

cheers.

yes this, its probably not a public font. You maybe able to get an creative design company to reproduce the font though
A friend who used to work at the famous U've Been Sacked (UBS) Bank uses exclusively Frutiger Font [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frutiger[/ame]

A friend who used to work at the famous U've Been Sacked (UBS) Bank uses exclusively Frutiger Font http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frutiger

And the relevance of any of that post is what exactly Ahmett? I'm all for wandering off topic but telling us that a friend of yours who used to work at UBS uses a font that is nothing to do with the TA font seems about as useful and relevant as a chocolate fireguard.

And the relevance of any of that post is what exactly Ahmett? I'm all for wandering off topic but telling us that a friend of yours who used to work at UBS uses a font that is nothing to do with the TA font seems about as useful and relevant as a chocolate fireguard.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate!

Hi all
just wondering if any of you could answer this,
I e-mailed Fiat asking if they could let me know what font is used for the twinair badge as we were thinking of getting a couple made (sort of his n hers style) for our two TA's, any way two weeks later got this reply.

Thank you for contacting Fiat.

We have contacted the relevant department and they have informed us that regrettably they are not allowed to release any information regarding the font type they use on the logos.

cheers.

too right why would Fiat release their IP ?
Plenty of options to use the letters from "twinair" badge to create the rest of fonts - hard work though.

Last edited:
Haven't got that far yet, going to have 'chrome' decals made and if it works will search for a small foundry who can make them up then get them chrome plated.

Haven't got that far yet, going to have 'chrome' decals made and if it works will search for a small foundry who can make them up then get them chrome plated.

I'd suggest CNC and alloy (y)or even 3d printing. A lot easier/ cheaper to find nowadays.

Back