Barchetta Newbie and lost already

Currently reading:
Barchetta Newbie and lost already

Canadian Barchetta

Oh man, I now see why I don't do forums, but I'll make a big exception for my Barchetta, I'm in Canada with an ocean between parts and help but I've got a rare car for North America.
I'm going to be asking tons of questions hope you Barchetta experts are willing to help, Oh I'm going to need help getting around this site too!!

Oh man, I now see why I don't do forums, but I'll make a big exception for my Barchetta, I'm in Canada with an ocean between parts and help but I've got a rare car for North America.
I'm going to be asking tons of questions hope you Barchetta experts are willing to help, Oh I'm going to need help getting around this site too!!

Hi,
and welcome,

the basics on here are pretty straightforward - that's MY level..,:)

Which Province are you in?,
Charlie

Hi and a warm welcome to the forum. I think you'll find we are all here to help each other. There are people here (not me a I don't know enough) who will be able to help you with any problem regarding your car.

Thanks so much, I don't feel alone anymore :slayer: There might be 4 B's as Eklipze put it, in Canada, I think there is 1 in the USA.
I'm in Nova Scotia and I was lucky to get my hands on a 1997 Black B, in excellent condition but lots of miles, my speedo is in miles and KM's not just KM's, it has 108,000 miles.
So I'm looking to make my B, as special as I've seen some.

Back